Casio WK 3000 tempo

Reaction score
So, I have a patch/sound/tone with a tempo of 130. I want that tempo to be 85. So, I click on tempo down button until I reach 85. Now, I want that patch/sound/tone to always has that tempo of 85 but it never stay, If you move to another patch/sound/tone and then come back to it, the tempo is no more at 85. How can we set it to stay there as 85 ?

Reaction score
So, I have a patch/sound/tone with a tempo of 130. I want that tempo to be 85. So, I click on tempo down button until I reach 85. Now, I want that patch/sound/tone to always has that tempo of 85 but it never stay, If you move to another patch/sound/tone and then come back to it, the tempo is no more at 85. How can we set it to stay there as 85 ?
Answer ! Choose the tone you want to use, Adjust the parameters you want and set the desired tempo speed with the button up \button down tempo buttons . Then, press the bank button and choose the bank ( 1 to 8 ) you want to use to store that tone. After the bank is chosen, press the store button and while keeping it down, press the bank number ( 1 to 4 ) . A very brief " please wait " message will flash and that's, it you release both buttons and the tone is at the tempo speed you did want. Every time you will press the same bank ( 1 to 8 ) and the same bank number ( 1 to 4 ) combination, the desired tone with the desired tempo will show up.

Ask a Question