Complete The Keyboard: Casio WK 7600

JimBeta

The King of the Sofa
Reaction score
In addition to regular songs, I will undertake a unique challenge. For each keyboard I own, I aim to create a tune, typically a straightforward one, using every rhythm available on that keyboard along with the corresponding One Touch Setting (OTS). OTS is one or more instruments that complement the style well, and I will consistently use that instrument. On keyboards that offer up to four OTS options, I will select the one I prefer the most.

The tunes will generally be simple to minimize the need for extensive practice. With 200-300 rhythms on a keyboard, my goal is to craft a tune for each one, necessitating simplicity. I'm not certain if my creativity will suffice, but I intend to produce all original compositions. I will provide a free MP3 download on my website for each track I create.

I will try to add three tracks a day to this section.

001 Electropop (Pops/Rock/Dance)

001 Slow BigBand

001 Bossa Nova

Visit my website for free mp3 download:

JimBeta

The King of the Sofa
Reaction score
I will have to do everything over again since I am not happy about the mix between orchestra and the instrument I play. On my headphones it is not to bad but I listened yesterday to a few tracks in my bed with cheap earbuds and you could almost not hear the orchestra.
I also listened today through the speakers of the phone and my pc screen boxes and it was the same problem.
So I am gonna redo everything and I think I will keep myself only to the challenge now.

Ask a Question