Complete the keyboard: Roland E600

JimBeta

The King of the Sofa
Reaction score
I will undertake a unique challenge. For each keyboard I own, I aim to create a tune, typically a straightforward one, using every rhythm available on that keyboard along with the corresponding One Touch Setting (OTS). OTS is one or more instruments that complement the style well, and I will consistently use that instrument. On keyboards that offer up to four OTS options, I will select the one I prefer the most.
The tunes will generally be simple to minimize the need for extensive practice. With 200-300 rhythms on a keyboard, my goal is to craft a tune for each one, necessitating simplicity. I'm not certain if my creativity will suffice, but I intend to produce all original compositions. I will provide a free MP3 download on my website for each track I create.

This topic is for the Roland E600 arranger keyboard with which I will start. I just finished the first rhythm of the keyboard. It is one out of the Pop folder of the device named Ocean Side.

Feel free to download mp3 on my website of you like the track:

JimBeta

The King of the Sofa
Reaction score
I added a Daily Tracks video with shorts from the songs in so you can listen for 30 or so seconds to the song.
This video contains shorts of all three tracks I put on website today.
So you do not need to hear them all. You can listen to this video and see which you like and then listen to the full version.

Welcome on my website for free download: https://www.jimmyeyckmansmusicroom.be/

JimBeta

The King of the Sofa
Reaction score
New tracks added to the website I will share all video's here also and the preview video containing small pieces of each track.
So you can listen to the preview video and if there is something you like you can listen to that full version alone.
On my website are also mp3 files of each track available.

So three tracks, the first one is out of the Rock folder a rhythm named 80's Rock, second one is out of the Oldies folder a rhythm named Beach Sound and the third is out of the Country folder a rhythm named CountryRoads.

Preview video (shorts of all three tracks)

Rock - 80's Rock

Oldies - Beach Sound

Country - CountryRoads

Free mp3 available on https://www.jimmyeyckmansmusicroom.be/

JimBeta

The King of the Sofa
Reaction score
I am not gonna go on with this. The songs are way to simple and its not fun anymore. Sometimes there is something good in it but most of the time its just me trying to keep it as simple as possible.
I can do a lot better then this and I will just reupload all my good tracks from now on.

I think I will just create a section with chordprogressions also. I just want to do something with each rhythm but this aint it.

I will upload my good songs from now on and make a seperate section of chord progressions on my website. I am sorry for all the trouble. This aint good enough for me.

Ask a Question