Crumar Mojo Footswitch

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I have a Crumar Mojo Suitcase that I use for organ. I love this thing - it's a beast! Right now I have the Crumar-brand Dual Footswitch for the Leslie sim, which has both Brake and Fast/Slow. However the buttons are so close together, I'm often accidentally hitting brake at the same time as fast/slow. The music I play rarely has me using the brake, so I was hoping to find a guitar-pedal-style footswitch that will just affect the fast/slow. I've tried a sustain pedal which will either require two steps on it to switch or will only affect if held down, and I tried an Amazon-branded single footswitch that did not work at all. Any suggestions on a footswitch I can use to just switch Fast/Slow on this thing?

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I have a Crumar Mojo Suitcase that I use for organ. I love this thing - it's a beast! Right now I have the Crumar-brand Dual Footswitch for the Leslie sim, which has both Brake and Fast/Slow. However the buttons are so close together, I'm often accidentally hitting brake at the same time as fast/slow. The music I play rarely has me using the brake, so I was hoping to find a guitar-pedal-style footswitch that will just affect the fast/slow. I've tried a sustain pedal which will either require two steps on it to switch or will only affect if held down, and I tried an Amazon-branded single footswitch that did not work at all. Any suggestions on a footswitch I can use to just switch Fast/Slow on this thing?
If you are looking at an alternative pedal then that pedal wont do the brake function so it sounds as though you would be abandoning that function. Given that this scenario would be ok why not just remove the brake switch from the current pedal? And even better solution would be to remove the nut from the brake switch on the top of the pedal housing so that if you accidentally hit that switch if would sink into the pedal housing but not engage the start/stop function.

Reaction score
If you are looking at an alternative pedal then that pedal wont do the brake function so it sounds as though you would be abandoning that function. Given that this scenario would be ok why not just remove the brake switch from the current pedal? And even better solution would be to remove the nut from the brake switch on the top of the pedal housing so that if you accidentally hit that switch if would sink into the pedal housing but not engage the start/stop function.
I had no idea this was even a possibility. You just saved me a whole separate pedal. Unscrewed the nut, let the Brake footswitch into the casing, and now there’s no way I could accidentally hit it and Fast/Slow works as needed. Thanks for this!

Ask a Question