DGX-670 - whats the best sounding AMP for the piano and microphone?

Reaction score
I have a Yamaha DGX-670 and am using a Yorkville YXL10P, 1000 watt bi-amp loudspeaker powered enclosure to power my piano and microphone.
It gives me volume but no EQ, and the piano doesn’t sound as nice as the internal speakers of the piano.
Question, what’s a good amp to use for this purpose that would give me a good sound with EQ, reverb and decent amplification for a small venue.

thanks.

Reaction score
Best solution would be to use a mixer with efx between keyboard and Speaker/amp then you can tune the speaker to the room and to suit your taste.
I'm not familiar with the DGX-670 but if it has EQ and Effects then you can setup your output to suit the external speakers, you would have to do this with any different speakers you try as they will likely require different settings.
Are you running your mic through the keyboard mixer, if so the same applies. If your mic cannot be run through your keyboard then you are back to Best solution with a mixer.

Ask a Question