Drawbars on lower and upper keys

Soryt

Genos2 / PA5X / YC61
Reaction score
I can't manage to play the lower keyboard and the upper part simultaneously with the drawbars, on the Genos you can use 4 drawbar sets at the same time, I would like to use this on the Korg as well

Reaction score
Drawbars on lower section and upper section together is what i mean ( Pa5X)
Kurzweil has zone muting so i could setup two zones within a preset, zone 1 controls upper drawbars and zone 2 controls lower drawbars. A switch controls the muting, zone 1 is on, zone 2 is off (for drawbar control). when i engage the switch, it flips the muted zones so that zone 2 is on and zone 1 is off.

If this cant be done on the pa5x then create two presets. Preset 1 controls upper drawbars and preset 2 controls the lower drawbars. Rather than engaging a switch just quickly change presets between preset one and preset 2.

Reaction score
IMG_5554.jpeg

They do say what models in their profile info next to the thread text

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I don't visit a forum to read every bloody profile someone posted. 90% of the time people leave the damned thing blank to begin with.

If you post a question, MINIMUM requirement is a model number either in the subject line or in the text.

THAT'S just basic netiquette.

Soryt

Genos2 / PA5X / YC61
Reaction score
@ Happyrat1 ,
Why do you make it a big issue ? I forgot something to write down and youre reaction is not realy friendly .
And why do you react on topics where you havent the Knowledge and experience over ?
It is not mandatory to respond to everything that happens on this forum, People come here with a question for help or advice.
Let's have a pleasant time here and treat each other with respect

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I asked one simple question which Biggles decided to make a federal case out of.

And which you seemed to ignore until you modified your second response after I posted.

I'm not the bad guy here, but everyone seems to be demanding explanations.

If you'd simply have answered the first question accurately none of this would have occurred.

Now I'll simply ignore the rest of this thread.

Soryt

Genos2 / PA5X / YC61
Reaction score
There is only one drawbar set for real time control on the Pa5X , not suitable as a Hammond sound modul only for one channel at a time , good that i didnt get the YC 61 away :)

Ask a Question