DS61 - Saving To Pad

Reaction score
IIRC, a pad can be assigned to a key. So first you'd find a tambourine sound you can put on a key, and then you'd assign the pad to play that key. (The DS also lets you put any sound on any key, and set sounds so they don't play directly from the keyboard, so those capabilities might help as well.)

Reaction score
IIRC, a pad can be assigned to a key. So first you'd find a tambourine sound you can put on a key, and then you'd assign the pad to play that key. (The DS also lets you put any sound on any key, and set sounds so they don't play directly from the keyboard, so those capabilities might help as well.)
There are tambourine waves but no patches that I can see according to the Parameter document. Would it just be a key in a drum set? How can I assign one to the button? What's the exact procedure? Sorry for such a newbie question. ;) Many thanks!! LL

Reaction score
Yes, it would be a key in a drum set. I believe you should be able to load the drum set, find the key it's on (or move it to a different key if need be, which you may be able to do easily just with the transpose function), and program the pad to trigger that key. I've never done this myself, so maybe someone else here can provide some more input.

Ask a Question