Hello everyone

Reaction score
Hi folks, I have just joined this forum
The previous forum that I belonged was the psr tuturial forum, I was with the tutorial Forum for many years but now the forum has closed due to a server problem
I play a tyros 5
Adrian

Cosmos

Initial Gain 🎹
Reaction score
Hi, I tried to log-on to psr tutorial forum many times. But I was being blocked by the server. Contacted the administrator and he deleted my IP address from the 'blocked list' on the server. I entered the site once or twice but later the same thing happened and I got blocked again so I finally gave up. They seemed to have problems with the server, licence or permission do not know.

I wished to use this site as I bought a Genos2. But anyway few months later I read they were having problems with keeping up the site and for other reasons no need to mention here. So I had to leave it at that.

It would be a great idea if someone could transfer all that information of the site to an alternative one. We hope this could and would happen.

Nice to know everyone here. Take care.

Reaction score
Hi Keith
Thankyou
I have not noticed your name before, perhaps you have changed your online name
i have kept mine as it was for the psr site
Again thankyou Keith for your post
i always enjoy reading how other players are doing things
i mostly play at home but I have done some events but being 87 almost I lack energy to work a full proper day shift, I am disappointed and I try to change it
thankyou
Adrian ie Adrianed

Last edited:
Reaction score
It depends on what YOU want from a keyboard.
Others will tell you how much they love what they play. Others have regrets. Others will have budgets that maybe don't match yours.

My advice take your time, ask lots of questions, read everything you can,, watch lots of videos, and if possible, visit a few music shops and try out a few. It's really worth making that extra effort to be sure it meets your needs.
The end choice is yours of course, but have fun exploring what's available.

I'm currently playing the Korg Pa5X with the PAAS Mk2 amplification system.
It is totally amazing, but has required quite a lot of effort on my part to learn a completely new system.

Keith

Reaction score
It depends on what YOU want from a keyboard.
Others will tell you how much they love what they play. Others have regrets. Others will have budgets that maybe don't match yours.

My advice take your time, ask lots of questions, read everything you can,, watch lots of videos, and if possible, visit a few music shops and try out a few. It's really worth making that extra effort to be sure it meets your needs.
The end choice is yours of course, but have fun exploring what's available.

I'm currently playing the Korg Pa5X with the PAAS Mk2 amplification system.
It is totally amazing, but has required quite a lot of effort on my part to learn a completely new system.

Keith
Thanks for the advice Kieth

Ask a Question