Hello keyboard folk

Reaction score
Hello new member here, just joined and looking forward to keeping up with what goes on in the keyboard world 🎹. All my keyboards so far have been Yamaha and I currently play a Yamaha Genos2, so I will pay attention to the Yamaha content, but will also be interested in in other topics. I am from a background of playing in various groups through out the 60's and 70's as a vocalist and guitarist. I love playing an arranger keyboard in various styles. Been a member of PSR tutorial forum for many years but sadly that has come to an end, so was pleased to find a new forum to continue my interest.

Glad to be here, cheers Terry

Reaction score
Welcome Terry.

Its sad the PSR Tutorial site is going down.

Hopefully someone will find a suitable server and migrate the data and operation to it.

Reaction score
It is very sad. Fun times. Hopeful to run into more of the members from there. But welcome, fellow PSRTutorial member!

www.youtube.com/MarkWilburnTLM/Videos
DX7, CLP300, PSR60, Roland E20, CVP309, PSRS970, Fender Strat, Ibanez SA262, Yamaha CG131, Fujiyama FC390, TUC-Kitty

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Terry
Glad you've found your way here.
There are quite a number of psr members here now.
Sad it's closing, but as with everything in life these days, we have to move on!

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome folks. Yes sad it closed and I miss going to the site, but life goes on and I guess more and more ex PSR members will migrate here

Reaction score
About half that I've seen have come here, about half have gone to Yamahamuscians.com, and Eileen has gone back to keyboardplayers.club

But welcome!

Mark

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Plenty of refugees from the PSR forums.

Welcome aboard and please respect the rest of us who do not worship at the shrine of Yamaha, :D :D :D

In the past month message volumes have quadrupled and I can't say 50 million newbie posts thrill me.

Please remember these forums were intended for ALL keyboard players and enthusiasts.

Not only arranger pounders. ;)

Reaction score
Plenty of refugees from the PSR forums.

Welcome aboard and please respect the rest of us who do not worship at the shrine of Yamaha, :D :D :D

In the past month message volumes have quadrupled and I can't say 50 million newbie posts thrill me.

Please remember these forums were intended for ALL keyboard players and enthusiasts.

Not only arranger pounders. ;)
This is very true happy rat.

I'm a psr refugee but now play a Korg. Different and challenging but that what life is about.

I have all the Yamaha stuff that interests me from the psr site safely backed up both on my pc and deep storage drive.

Suggest others grab what they want while it's still there.
It's all very sad, and I massively respect all those who made the psr site such a success.

But we all need to get over it..... and move on.

Last edited:

Ask a Question