It's just an idea, but I would like to know what you all think.

JimBeta

The King of the Sofa
Reaction score
Currently, I have created around 20 tracks and am considering embarking on a new project that seems quite enjoyable. I own six keyboards and plan to compose a simple track for each rhythm I can manage.

The tracks will be straightforward, given the vast number of rhythms. Creating something complex would likely be a lifelong endeavor.

I am uncertain whether to pursue this project or stick to my usual creative process.

Nevertheless, the idea excites me. I plan to create a performance video after some practice, concluding each with a star rating for the rhythm and One Touch Setting (OTS).

I have decided to showcase this project on my website. While the videos remain private on YouTube due to their simplicity, they are accessible on the site.

My aim is to attempt a track for every rhythm, rate them, and offer some commentary.

I invite you to visit my website and share your thoughts on this concept. However, please adjust your expectations for complexity, as the songs are quite simple.

https://www.jimmyeyckmansmusicroom.be/

Reaction score
As long as you make music and enjoy what you do, then do continue.

Our activity is not about peer acceptance, it is about enjoying what we do for the sheer love of doing it.

So make your music, make channel public and ignore adverse comments, which there will be, it is sad that there are so many online dick heads the spout rubbish just to antagonise.

JimBeta

The King of the Sofa
Reaction score
As long as you make music and enjoy what you do, then do continue.

Our activity is not about peer acceptance, it is about enjoying what we do for the sheer love of doing it.

So make your music, make channel public and ignore adverse comments, which there will be, it is sad that there are so many online dick heads the spout rubbish just to antagonise.
Honestly, I enjoy this as it presents a challenge. I plan to focus on the website today. Some tracks might turn out to be more complex, especially since I've just created one that is quite intricate. It seems the complexity heavily relies on the rhythm used.

You're right, although I like the things I've created, I enjoy the process less, even if it tends to impress others more. It's a tough decision, but ultimately, as you mentioned, I need to choose what brings me the most joy. I'll experiment with this idea and see how it goes.

JimBeta

The King of the Sofa
Reaction score
I did not pursue on the idea since it became ridiculous. I just was creating something for the heck of it. It's not what I want to do. I will go back to what I was doing. I will add the video's again of the songs I made and add them to the topics again. I am sorry for the trouble.

Ask a Question