Korg Forums Registration issue

Reaction score
Hi

I've recently bought a Pa5X Korg arranger.

Does anyone know how to contact the Korg Forum admin? I've tried to Register, given my email, a password etc etc, but have never got any confirmation email from them.
Tried to register again, but it says my email is already taken? Round and round in circles...

FAQ says if you have a problem, then contact them..... That's great, but how? There's no contact info or link to do that.
Can anyone help? Or maybe the site has folded?
Thanks.

Reaction score
Message received.

I sent a pm to one of the Moderators who posts daily on the forum so hopefully he will action on your behalf.

Before you go to far with the Pa5X a suggestion.

Insert a new USB Memory stick and format it in the 5X and then create a Backup of the OS and installed Sounds, Styles etc.

I have lost track of the number of Korg users who have not had a Backup file and have lost all their user data when they have updated the OS.

I create a Backup every time I have saved anything to the User locations on my own 5X.

Reaction score
Thanks for this Biggles, it's appreciated. I hope to hear from them.

That's great advice, and I have already done so!

I'm still finding my way round the Pa5X (only had it a week) and always willing to take note of suggestions to enjoy the keyboard.
It's quite a different OS to the Yamaha systems I'm used to, but I will work hard to understand it.
I'm still printing off the Performance Manual, as I learn faster from a written book rather than other sources, although some of the Video tuition has been extremely helpful.
Just hope I don't blow my printer up!

Reaction score
Thanks for this Biggles!
Still no word from that other forum, so I think I will forget them, as a forum that's not active is obviously not worth bothering with. Thanks for your efforts.

Reaction score
I sent you another pm. The guy at the forum is after your user name, your email and the issues.

I also asked if you have checked your junk mail to see if the activation link email is there

The forum is active as it covers all Korg products and not just the Pa5X.

Ask a Question