PA manager

Reaction score
It is five years since I used the PA Manager so I may be completely wrong.

I would say yes it can be done but only one by one.

The structure should be consistent it will be the actual Sounds that will need to be reassigned to the 3X.

if you are not aware then there is the free website of 40+ collections of Styles, namely Korg Bonusware.

Reaction score
It is five years since I used the PA Manager so I may be completely wrong.

I would say yes it can be done but only one by one.

The structure should be consistent it will be the actual Sounds that will need to be reassigned to the 3X.

if you are not aware then there is the free website of 40+ collections of Styles, namely Korg Bonusware.

Reaction score
Thanks so much biggles.

The issue is: I have a Korg PA 3x and I want to use styles made from MIDI. I'm doing this in Cubase, but it's bulky job / at least for me/. I considering upgrading to Pa 4 x which will cost me around 1,500 euros. New Pa 700 would cost me 1,200 and has the option directly to convert MIDI to style. Si, maybe it's better to have 2 keyboards esepecially that 700 is easier to move around. If there's an option to convert MIDI to Sty on 700 and then convert them to 3x this is cool for me.

Of course maybe Korg will release some app simmilar to Yamaha's Midi2sty and nake us happier :)

Reaction score
The MIDI to Style convertor in the 700 that I had worked most of the time.

It did not necessarily convert everything, some threw up an Error Message, no idea why, it just did.

Ask a Question