Roland Juno DS61 annoying Rhythm level message keeps popping up.

Reaction score
I have a Roland Juno DS61 that has an annoying “Rhythm Level” message that is popping up every 5-10 seconds. I doesn't affect playing music, but it takes up the whole display area which affects other important information being displayed. I have done a factory reset, but that didn’t fix the issue.

Any advise on what is causing this or what I could try to fix this?

Attachments

• IMG_0932.jpeg
    IMG_0932.jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 9
Reaction score
I have a Roland Juno DS61 that has an annoying “Rhythm Level” message that is popping up every 5-10 seconds. I doesn't affect playing music, but it takes up the whole display area which affects other important information being displayed. I have done a factory reset, but that didn’t fix the issue.

Reaction score

I have the same problem but with part level, which goes up and down from 0-127.
I have a midi volume pedal attached to the control input and assumed that’s at fault.
I chopped back the cable a little and rewired the jack plug.
So far it’s done the trick.
Do you also use a pedal?
Hope you find the issue.

Reaction score
I have a midi volume pedal attached to the control input and assumed that’s at fault.
Do you also use a pedal?
Hope you find the issue.

Reaction score
that would be frustrating and not sure , looks like a glitch, high humidity maybe? It wrecks electronics.
If no solutions i would try a reset after backing everything up.

Reaction score
Do you also use a pedal?
Hope you find the issue.
I do not use the pedal. I have it as a back up and it has been sitting for a while. I’ll take a look at your suggestion, thanks!

Reaction score
that would be frustrating and not sure , looks like a glitch, high humidity maybe? It wrecks electronics.
If no solutions i would try a reset after backing everything up.
Yeah, it’s annoying. Luckily, it doesn’t affect the playing of the notes. It kinda sucks because I’m looking to sell it. I have a local music store that may be able to look at it.

Ask a Question