'Touch' question for SL 88 Studio or Grand owners

Reaction score
I am a pianist looking for a midi controller with a 'fast' action... Meaning a relativly light down weight and a snappy up weight, that doesn't feel sluggish for these old tired hands. Which of the two would be the best bet? Thank you all for any thoughts...I live far away from any music store that has these instrments to audition. Grateful!

Reaction score
I am a pianist looking for a midi controller with a 'fast' action... Meaning a relativly light down weight and a snappy up weight, that doesn't feel sluggish for these old tired hands. Which of the two would be the best bet? Thank you all for any thoughts...I live far away from any music store that has these instrments to audition. Grateful!
I have the Studioligic numa x gt and the action to me is the best I have ever played but everyone’s different.
The black and white keys touch response can be altered separately, although I left mine as it came from the factory.
There should be some more info on this on YouTube.
I can’t highly recommend trying one out.
Many music shops now have a 30 day return if not satisfied.
Good luck. Hope you find what you’re looking for.

Reaction score
I have the Studioligic numa x gt and the action to me is the best I have ever played but everyone’s different.
The black and white keys touch response can be altered separately, although I left mine as it came from the factory.
There should be some more info on this on YouTube.
I can’t highly recommend trying one out.
Many music shops now have a 30 day return if not satisfied.
Good luck. Hope you find what you’re looking for.

Ask a Question