Trouble with multipads

Reaction score
Hi, I have a problem with my Genos1 which I hope someone may help me to resolve. Like a lot of players I use registrations for nearly all my songs, some of which contain multipads. Im now experiencing a problem when switching from a reg that contains a multipad to one that does not, namely that the multipad from the previous reg continues to play despite having switched to a reg which was never programmed to include a multipad. Is this perhaps my mishandling the reg memory ( the check marks} or something else?
Any help would be much appreciated as I am frantically trying to turn off the multipad mid-song.
Johng

Reaction score
Hi, johng. I was having a similar problem. I posted my question on the PSR Fourum (now defunct). Someone called Fred answered me and said that I needed to use a program (app) called "pad stopper". I never actually tried the app, so I can't give you anymore details. Good luck.
Mark

Ask a Question