What are you listening to, electronic?

Reaction score
What music do you like that is all or mainly electronic? For me, Zappa had some interesting Synclavier pieces.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Look up a song called The Minotaur by Dick Hyman.

He released the very first LP album consisting entirely of Electronic Music.

That was my introduction to the original MOOG.

Closely followed by Walter/Wendy Carlos and Switched on Bach :)

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm surprised how difficult it is to find electronic music online that isn't pop dance music.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Jean Michel Jarre, Mike Oldfield, Roxy Music, Gary Numan, Soft Machine, Alan Parsons Project, Nine Inch Nails, Skinny Puppy, Catherine Wheel, Bo Hanssen, Flash and the Pan, and of course my own playlists on Youtube :)

Have fun :)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Also Sensations Fix and Premiata Forneria Marconi. :)

Try searching on 70's progressive rock.

Cosmos

Initial Gain 🎹
Reaction score
What music do you like that is all or mainly electronic? For me, Zappa had some interesting Synclavier pieces.
My favourite LP is 'Blue Marvin' back in the 70's. Later I obtained the CD from the record agent in Italy. It was done using the ARP2600 synthesizer that was known as the blue Marvin. Also I have an LP by name 'The Pink Mice in synthesizer sound' done also with the ARP2600 it has classical modernly rockish improvised pieces with exceptional synth hand modulations and sweeps. Should anyone like to hear Blue Marvin let me know. It isn't rock but more easy listening type I think.

Ask a Question