Yamaha Clavinova CVP 7

Reaction score
I tied to turn it on and all I get is a hum and hear a relay click but nothing else. This is after leaving the unit off for three months.

looking for a schematic diagram so I can trouble shoot the circuits.

any thoughts or info is welcome.

J

Reaction score
First, we know it is frustrating to not get an instant response to your initial post but no need to start two threads on the same subject.

Second, it appears that despite searching online (I'm sure you have already done that), it doesn't look like any of the usual sites has one available. What I did notice is that the User Manual for the CVP-7 also covers the CVP-3 and CVP-5 models. So, I checked for a Service Manual for these and found one for the CVP-3 available here: https://elektrotanya.com/yamaha_cvp-3_clavinova.pdf/download.html. The good news is that it's a free download and it's from a reputable site. The possible bad news is that it might not completely help you out but it's definitely worth a shot.

Good luck!

Ask a Question