Yamaha DGX-670 Registration Memory

Reaction score
Hi,
I have set up some songs on my dgx 670 but when I change from a saved registration memory 1 to registration memory 2 the keyboard automatically goes either to the intro or ending sequences.
Has anyone got
any ideas how I stop it from happening or is my keyboard faulty?

Reaction score
Hi,
I have set up some songs on my dgx 670 but when I change from a saved registration memory 1 to registration memory 2 the keyboard automatically goes either to the intro or ending sequences.
Has anyone got
any ideas how I stop it from happening or is my keyboard faulty?
It's unlikely that your keyboard is faulty. I recommend you read the manual on registrations. Look at the back of the manual in the index find registrations.

Reaction score
Is registration memory 2 supposed to be blank? Maybe there is a preference setting for new registration memories? I found this YouTube video about the use of Registration and Playlist use. Maybe it will help you with this problem. When you get to the YouTube site, you may find other related videos that may help as well.

Ask a Question