Yamaha dgx670 Style OTS LINK option

Reaction score
While experimenting with Styles, I sometimes use the OTS LINK button to load the preselected set of style appropriate voice. The problem is ... to go back and select REGISTRATION settings, I must TURN OFF the keyboard. Apparently, once OTS is invoked it locks on. How can I UNSELECT OTS - without turning off the instrument - which I'm sure does no good to the electronics.

ALSO - I'm looking for a good tutorial for the 670 - YOUTUBE has a bunch, but very few good ones. Recommendations?

Thanks,
Fred:)

Reaction score
Hi Fred, I'm certain there's a workaround for what you're asking; I know the style-OTS link can be turned off. Alternately you could create in advance a sequence of registrations for what you're trying to do during your song or set list.

I suggest that you re-read the relevant sections of your instrument's reference manual. If you can't get an answer here, you could also ask on the psrtutorial.com forum. Good luck!

Ask a Question