yamaha psr740

Reaction score
hi gang trying to conect 740 to windows 98 i have the 9 pin wire from yamaha dealer cant seem to load driver from floppy to comp

Reaction score
what are you trying to do? cause i think the only way to connect the psr740 is via midi, and you don't need the drivers for that... only some kind of software to emulate the sounds... correct me if i'm wrong

Reaction score
psr740

what are you trying to do? cause i think the only way to connect the psr740 is via midi, and you don't need the drivers for that... only some kind of software to emulate the sounds... correct me if i'm wrong

i know theres a midi interface you con use my friend has same keyboard but he dosent have hooked to the computer any more he used the host cable to do it but for got how he did it the psr740 comes with a floppy tha has a driver on it i installed it and shows on comp that its on there the keyboard midi switch is set too 2 the way they you still no sound i was hoping somone else had same prob and fixed it thanks

Ask a Question