Having trouble playing with 2 hands

Reaction score
im at the point where i need to learn to play with 2 hands. i am really good with my right hand, and pretty good with my left. But when i put them together, its just not working for me. is there anything i can do to improve my skill with both hands?

like a drill or something?

Please and thank you

Reaction score
Scales... patterns... and just doing it? What kind of music are you playing? When you play only LH are you playing chords or what?

Reaction score
Take music that's written out for two hands, learn each hand separately until you can play them both several times in a row without any mistakes, then put them together. Start slowly at first, and play with a metronome.

It may not be as fun to play easy classical pieces, but you're going to have a much, much harder time learning to play with both hands if you try to play music that you're making up out of your head (playing with a leadsheet like you'll see in many bands) and don't have written in front of you.

Ask a Question