Like New Yamaha S08 with stand, pedals, manual, box, dust cover and case

Reaction score
I have a yamaha s08 up for sale. We bought it to use with praise band at church and it has stayed there under a dust cover that whole time. We used it about 30 minutes a week for about a year so it is basically new. It probably would have gotten played more at the music store. This is a great keyboard that plugs directly into a pa system and sounds completely natural or can sound about like anything since it is a synthesizer and midi, it has a ton of simulators. I'm asking 800 for the whole package. I might entertain trade offers on guitars if anyone has something. Thanks and God bless to you all.

Attachments

• S08-207c9a5dfd93e0c52049be84510d2e6b.jpg
    S08-207c9a5dfd93e0c52049be84510d2e6b.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 771
Reaction score
dropping the price to 650 someone is going to get an awsome deal, thanks for looking

Reaction score
Are you willing to ship? And are willing to accept an offer? I don't need the dust cover, and possibly the case.

Reaction score
I will ship but would add the cost of shipping to the price agreed upon. Feel free to make an offer, I wouldn't worry about the dust cover it comes with it either way. I will throw in a monster 20' cable as well. You can email your offer to (e-mail address removed) Thanks and God bless. You can also call me at 859-358-5159

Reaction score
A beautiful island near Seattle, Washington
Just signed on here (Jan. 22). I'm starting to look for a good, road keyboard. Yours was the first post I read. Please send a note back with a short description of your experience with this keyboard. I'm sure it's gone by now.
Sean Rhys Stirling

Ask a Question