new to this any help welcome

bought new korg micro station started using it but could smell like wire burning help

• any help welcome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • any one experence something like it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
bought new korg micro station after using it for a while could smell like wire burning any help welcome

Reaction score
this is for goldi5210 thank for you information but that is the first i did took in back to the music shop they told no big concern, in all my year of experience never had electronic module smell like burning circuit board also would like more creative info

Reaction score
Hi goldi5210 from joseph . i did return it to the music shop, told them that i was not impress and they could take it back cause the deal was for me to be 100 per cent satisfied. as they told me. so i returned it and demanded my money back. got my money back and they orded a new one in a box from the supplier. it will be here by week end. so i will try an other one thank for answering to me also email korg canada but so far no answer joseph

Reaction score
Hi goldi5210 from joseph . i did return it to the music shop, told them that i was not impress and they could take it back cause the deal was for me to be 100 per cent satisfied. as they told me. so i returned it and demanded my money back. got my money back and they orded a new one in a box from the supplier. it will be here by week end. so i will try an other one thank for answering to me also email korg canada but so far no answer joseph
probably a power supply malfunction-just a matter of time till it..............cooks!!--good you got rid of it

Ask a Question