Poly d user's manual

Reaction score
any info where I can purchase a user manual for Behringer poly d. not the quick start manual. does anyone know if Behringer will release a manual. tried going on the Behringer site, download manuals section, with no results.

Reaction score
Hmmm, you're asking this community if Behringer is going to release a manual. Seriously??? If you can write to this community and ask us why don't you instead write to Behringer and ask them?

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I own several Behringer synths including a Deepmind 6 for which there was also no official user manual for the first 6 months. In the meantime I had to make do with the manual for the Deepmind 12.

Your situation sounds a lot like mine.

Just Download their Model D manual and use that in the meantime until the Poly D manual comes out.

It may take 6 months to a year so just be patient.

Even here in Canada the first Poly D units are still on backorder from the factory so there really shouldn't be all that much rush about it.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question