Youtube channel about arranger keyboards

Reaction score
I am thinking of going into the direction of making Youtube videos about the styles which are one various arranger keyboards. This way I am able to also use very cheap keyboards which do not have a line out to connect to pc.
I am thinking about this since when I buy a new keyboard I always look on youtube for videos about the rhytms on the keyboard but I rarely find them and if I do, its only 10 seconds of the style. I think with my chordprogressions I can "show" the style a bit more. When people look for a keyboard they can see what is possible style wise with the keyboard.
My language is Dutch but I do my best to speak English.. Yet its a bit broken english LOL I aint a pro so yeah... I would do this just for fun.
I am adding a few more videos for today and then I will go to bed and continue tomorrow probably. If you want to check it out:

Last edited:

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Your youtube link failed . . Got this message . .

Access to gate.sc was denied​

You don't have authorisation to view this page.

HTTP ERROR 403

Reaction score
Your youtube link failed . . Got this message . .

Access to gate.sc was denied​

You don't have authorisation to view this page.

HTTP ERRO
I do not understand this, I shared it on facebook and they do not say it does not work...

Reaction score
Jim I tried it works.

Kudos for the enthusiasm.

If you accept suggestions, I can recommend some topics to cover that might be interesting for amateurs, at least some things that were interesting to me.

I wish you all success

Mayo

Reaction score
Jim I tried it works.

Kudos for the enthusiasm.

If you accept suggestions, I can recommend some topics to cover that might be interesting for amateurs, at least some things that were interesting to me.

I wish you all success

Mayo
Thing is that I only want to adress the styles since I only like to use chordprogressions. So if the suggestions are not about the styles then it is not really necessary...
I also do not use line out for a reason. I want to be able to also use cheap keyboards which do not have line out... I also want to show as good as possible the sound quality of the keyboard. If I connect it to audio interface and so on computer people get a wrong picture in my opinion.

Reaction score
Just tried to watch one of your videos, notice the word tried.

The video I looked at had far to much movement, the focus kept hunting, the keyboard itself was far to dark such that when you moved to the right the whole keyboard went dark.

If you want to get serious about training videos, learn about video cameracraft.

Off the cuff commentary does not work, you need to script it otherwise you end up with it being littered with umms, errrs, arhhs.

Sorry to be critical but if you are going to do something, make every effort to do it right.

Reaction score
Just tried to watch one of your videos, notice the word tried.

The video I looked at had far to much movement, the focus kept hunting, the keyboard itself was far to dark such that when you moved to the right the whole keyboard went dark.

If you want to get serious about training videos, learn about video cameracraft.

Off the cuff commentary does not work, you need to script it otherwise you end up with it being littered with umms, errrs, arhhs.

Sorry to be critical but if you are going to do something, make every effort to do it right.
Yes yes, when you try to speak Dutch I will also tell you to make more effort.
So I will do, and I will remove all video's and put them in Dutch :) And I will NEVER visit this forum again.

Reaction score
Yes yes, when you try to speak Dutch I will also tell you to make more effort.
So I will do, and I will remove all video's and put them in Dutch :) And I will NEVER visit this forum again.
I think you probably misunderstood the forum member’s intentions there; he was trying to help you to achieve a great result and encourage people to watch your channel, not trying to insult you.

I just went to have a look at the video but couldn’t see it there. The link does take me to your youtube page, though.

Ask a Question