3 - Tier Keyboard stand (seated)

Reaction score
You can also checkout a Konig & Meyer 18820 @£154 add a second tier 18811 @ £102 and a third tier 18822 @ £82

These prices are from Amazon UK so you could always buy, try and return if they do not meet expectations.

I have a 18820 with a second tier 18811 which I use as a shelf, as you can see. It is the best keyboard stand that I have bought.

IMG_5135.jpeg

Reaction score
This question has been asked before, but I want to be a little more specific. Has anyone found a keyboard stand that can accommodate three keyboards that are easily playable from a seated position? If so, I would like to hear your ideas. It would need to hold an 88-key keyboard on the bottom tier and two 76-key keyboards above.

Thank you!
Standtastic make a 3 tier that will go pretty low. It’s sturdy too.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Biggles your photo looks like neck-strain territory to me! I'm short-ish and wouldn't want my sheet music that high for reading when seated. Also, as my vision changes with age, it's easier to read if the music if it's 14"-18" from my face.

If it helps anyone, I ultimately settled on an iPad Pro (12.9") and the Newzik app combined with BT-200 pedals to eliminate the problem of turning pages and multiple sheets for lengthy scores. It works like a dream!

Reaction score
Biggles your photo looks like neck-strain territory to me! I'm short-ish and wouldn't want my sheet music that high for reading when seated. Also, as my vision changes with age, it's easier to read if the music if it's 14"-18" from my face.

If it helps anyone, I ultimately settled on an iPad Pro (12.9") and the Newzik app combined with BT-200 pedals to eliminate the problem of turning pages and multiple sheets for lengthy scores. It works like a dream!
Yeah it is a bit high and the shelf could do with narrowing by a couple of inches, it is a mark 1 setup.

It does show the problem with tiered keyboards especially where the lower board has a lot of controls.

There is no easy solution.

Ask a Question