Adaptor cable for 2 keyboards one amp?

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking to purchase an additional keyboard and have the two in a double tier stand. But instead of running them both separately through different amplifiers when performing with my band I was wondering if it would be possible to run them both through the same one? If anyone knows of a product that would enable me to do this then please let me know.

Thanks,

Matt.

Reaction score
It's not a keyboard amplifier, I use whatever guitar/bass amp I can get hold of on the day, we have a lot of amps at band practice, lost of members.

And thanks :D

Reaction score
It's not a keyboard amplifier, I use whatever guitar/bass amp I can get hold of on the day, we have a lot of amps at band practice, lost of members.

And thanks :D

The bass combos will be fine - might not do justice to your keyboards soundwise - but you won't wreck them.

Be careful with using a guitar combo. If it's up loud enough and you play something really bass heavy ... it's not good for it.

Is there a PA at your rehearsals that's big enough to take more than vocals?

Reaction score
How about something like this:

very small, inexpensive mixer
Pxak4Xu6GJVz1HUXh3ffs7hARiEVc2wnwq5v5wQQ6DRh0DshK39oKWp-fNyMRqyFfx3HiK1u73GeTESTIs5O0y0q7K3dAzbbRugucP64RLhqmK3HV13fBB6ckDWSTIT6oKNeyF6e432cLA6ngYqq0Et-ElQsOu67pjjw9vcGre1gikuZIn56kTdR

Ask a Question