Band-in-a-Box (2023) - short demo

Reaction score
This is a general video, on how I use Band-in-a-Box and why I like it so much. It also includes some of the new features and music styles. Without a doubt, if it wasn't for this program, with the ability to very quickly create backing tracks and compositions, I would not play guitar. I enjoy composing, more so than practicing, and being able to 'practice' by way of developing music ideas is so perfect. Definitely look into Band-in-a-Box.

Reaction score
I've been an advocate since they came out with RealTracks and, most importantly, RealDrums! The process of drum tracks in a sequence was originally with terrible MIDI drums - great for hip-hop, Sinatra not so much - then Stylus RMX. Real drums, but you still had to do all the heavy lifting. Now I have Mike Clark, Ron Carter and Oliver Gannon as my rhythm section. In the current incarnation, you can put it on a laptop and control playback in real time with gig-friendly options (finish this part then jump to last chorus, or last bridge, or ending...)
For a solo act with backing tracks, there are lots of things it won't do, but what it WILL do it does better than any other option.

Reaction score
I've been an advocate since they came out with RealTracks and, most importantly, RealDrums! The process of drum tracks in a sequence was originally with terrible MIDI drums - great for hip-hop, Sinatra not so much - then Stylus RMX. Real drums, but you still had to do all the heavy lifting. Now I have Mike Clark, Ron Carter and Oliver Gannon as my rhythm section. In the current incarnation, you can put it on a laptop and control playback in real time with gig-friendly options (finish this part then jump to last chorus, or last bridge, or ending...)
For a solo act with backing tracks, there are lots of things it won't do, but what it WILL do it does better than any other option.
:cool:

Ask a Question