Free style and registration

Reaction score
Hello,

I own a PSR-SX700, and am looking for a particular set of styles/registrations. I'll try to explain as best I can.
The backings need to be organ based, either theatre or jazz organ, i.e. when I play a chord in the lefthand, I want to hear the bass (pedal) notes of the chords. There doesn't need to be a rhythm, hence the word "free", and the righthand also needs to be organ based with the ability to generate chords in the righthand. I used to have pedals, but don't have room now.
Can such styles be generated, or do they already exist. I can't create them myself, as I use VoiceGuide which has certain limitations in that particular area.
I don't mind paying for such a thing, but any advice/help would be most welcome.
Thanks.

Reaction score
OK, Many thanks for an interesting and helpful reply. It may be that I've not explained this very well.
If you just turn on accompaniment, and play a three finger chord in the lefthand, you currently get some strings with a bass which plays the chord perfectly, and very quietly. I'd like to be able to have that changed to organ. I've looked on Youtube, and seen videos where styles are created, but they always rely on a 4-bar pattern, which in this case, isn't necessary.
I hope that's a bit more clear.

Reaction score
Go to Menu 2 > Style Creator > Rec Channel, tap on icon of instrument you want to change, change that instrument and save your style.

Ask a Question