How do you reset Privia 330 keyboard

Reaction score
:confused: Anyone knows how to reset the Privia 330 keyboard to its original factory setting?

Reaction score
:confused: Anyone knows how to reset the Privia 330 keyboard to its original factory setting?

Read the manual page E-4:

1. Turn of the digital piano

2. While holding down both the (TONE) and (FUNCTION) buttons, press the (POWER) button

LN6+fUsXEikUSltIolJTKBQKhYQqNYVCoUg6VKkpFApF0qFKTaFQKJIOVWoKhUKRdKhSUygUiqRDlZpCoVAkHarUFAqFIulQpaZQKBRJhyo1hUKhSDpUqSkUCkXSoUpNoVAokg5VagqFQpF0qFJTKBSKpEOVmkKhUCQdqtQUCoUi6VClplAoFEmHKjWFQqFIOlSpKRQKRdL5P1FLUp8jZ7isAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
I hope this will help you?

With regards goldi5210

Reaction score
Ok. Tried that...all of the indicator lights come on while the screen says something like please wait...I waited for like 30 minutes nothing happened. The indicator lights just stayed on. Is there something I am doing wrong here?

Reaction score
Ok. Tried that...all of the indicator lights come on while the screen says something like please wait...I waited for like 30 minutes nothing happened. The indicator lights just stayed on. Is there something I am doing wrong here?

Try again same procedure. If the instrument shows the same false reaction call the dealer or the casio service.

Good luck!

Reaction score
Try again same procedure. If the instrument shows the same false reaction call the dealer or the casio service.

Good luck!

Yes Goldi gave you the correct instruction. Sometimes it helps also if you unplug the power from the keyboard for about 10 seconds. But the problem sounds more serious to be honest.

Good luck
DickR

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to turn off the reverb on this keyboard? Even when I turn off the reverb button or change the setting to a room, there is still reverb.

Reaction score

Ask a Question