Is there a way to Map M Audio Axiom 61 in Reaper

Reaction score
I am having trouble getting Reaper to use Axiom 61 s a control surface . It work as a midi keyboard and recognizes it . It even seems to recognize the controllers when using the “ learn” feature in Reaper setting up cc devices. But then they don’t work. Does the Axiom have preset mapping and if so is there a way to disengage it so it can be recognized better in Reaper. If any one has any info on this or knowledge o Axiom with Reaper, I would sure appreciate any help figuring it out. Thanks in advance .

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Which model (generation) of Axiom 61 do you have?

Which version of REAPER are you using?

Which controls on the Axiom are you trying to use with REAPER, and what are you trying to control with them?

I have an older Axiom-- the 61-II model or 2nd generation-- and I have a license for an older version of REAPER, although I don't have it installed on my current computer yet. If I know what it is you're trying to do, I might be able to check things out.

Ask a Question