Laptop attachment for Keyboard stand

Reaction score
Any suggestions for a laptop attachment for a double "X" type keyboard stand?
I have seen the attachments for a second tier for a keyboard but they are too wide for a laptop without a ..shelf used.
there are also small pads for tablets but these are too small for a 15" laptop

Attachments

• 12750_KS7291_OSS_main.jpg&w=225&h=225&resize=true&align=center.jpg
    12750_KS7291_OSS_main.jpg&w=225&h=225&resize=true&align=center.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 43
Reaction score
I have seen the attachments for a second tier for a keyboard but they are too wide for a laptop without a ..shelf used.

Reaction score
Gibraltar Hardware website. This is a drum hardware store but they have a Electronics stand which is great. I purchased one from my laptop around $110 dollars

Attachments

• GEMS-768x768.jpg
    GEMS-768x768.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 47
Reaction score
Gibraltar Hardware website. This is a drum hardware store but they have a Electronics stand which is great. I purchased one from my laptop around $110 dollars
Thanks........I am looking for one that attaches to the keyboard stand but a free standing one might work at the side.

Reaction score
I modified my Gibraltar electronics stand replacing the 1 foot length of chrome tubing with a 3 foot length. I had to drill, cut a square hole in the center of tubing.
Matching the exact cut out of the 1 foot length. Slide the support brackets on the tubing and now have a keyboard stand that sits above the primary keyboard.

The adjustable legs can be fully extended for a good stability. And it looks great.

Reaction score
Solved my problem by buying a Tablet and found a tablet holder that was adjustable to work with the keyboard standP1000573.JPG

Ask a Question