MIDI files

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a programme ( free ? ) for PC ( Windows 10 ) that will allow me to import a midi file, and edit, transpose, and export to USB or floppy ?

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a programme ( free ? ) for PC ( Windows 10 ) that will allow me to import a midi file, and edit, transpose, and export to USB or floppy ?
a free program called "anvil" will do all of what you require" think its possable but cant quite remember but maybe mite be preinstalled on windows PC's as standered. i have it on my PC but cant remenber how i got it.so if not allready on yours do a google search for it. cheers.

Reaction score
um, again , just type into firefox "anvil midi" and it will come up. the program also supports audio editing as well as midi editing. cheers.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
It's called Anvil Studio, which is a shareware which lets you buy additional modules to add features.

If you want a FREE as in BEER fully functional DAW, look at Cakewalk by Bandlab.

Ask a Question