New here,.

Reaction score
Hello to all of you Yamaha enthousiasts. My name is Marcello and happy owner of a Yamaha Montage 7. I have some questions an I hope to find answers at this forum.
Regards!,,,

Reaction score
Welcome!. I have a Montage 6. I am not an expert on it but I am trying to master it as it is my main gigging keyboard

Reaction score
Welcome.

Good luck with your questions and sorry in advance, my Yamaha knowledge you can write on the back of a postage stamp.

Reaction score
I am looking for some sounds. I would like to have the sound of “Walk of life” from Dire Straits. Also the sounds of Anyplace,anytime anywhere from Nena and Kim Wilde. Also the sounds of “Simply the best” from Tina Turner.

Is there anybody whodunnit help me, or does anybody where I can find sounds for Montage? Thx very much in advance!
regards,
Marcello

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I am looking for some sounds. I would like to have the sound of “Walk of life” from Dire Straits. Also the sounds of Anyplace,anytime anywhere from Nena and Kim Wilde. Also the sounds of “Simply the best” from Tina Turner.

Is there anybody whodunnit help me, or does anybody where I can find sounds for Montage? Thx very much in advance!
regards,
Marcello
You may be better off asking for patches over at

I see that Motifator seems to be down for good, but there should be some archives from the way it looks.

Sigh. The idiot hackers ruined another web resource.

You might also try looking on Ebay for commercial patches as well.

Or else visit youtube and take a crash course on sound design and tweaking and dive headfirst into all those incredible sound engines at your fingertips.

Give your baby the love it deserves. Jiggle around the insides You have what? 7 or 8 sound engines to play with and you can mix and match them till hell freezes over :D Just start out with the closest sounds to what you want to start off and shape them the way you want. They're probably just simple pianos and brass run thru a few envelopes and effects anyway.

That's the whole reason workstations exist. :cool:

Give a man a voice, and he sings for a day... Teach a man to create a voice and he becomes a choir!!!

Best of luck!!! :)

Gary ;)

Ask a Question