Roland Fantom Xr For Sale (uk)

Reaction score
Hi,

I am selling my ROLAND FANTOM XR RACK, near perfect condition (careful home use only) for a great price of only £520 .

It includes expansion tools upgrade, sample memory upgrade and additional sounds from Roland CLAN and a Roland training DVD . Boxed with manual, 1 gigabyte of excellent sounds ( thats just over 1600 sounds) in a 1 U Rack including an expressive stereo 4-tone synthesis engine with 128-voice polyphony. The internal wave ROM can be expanded up to 512MB using six optional SRX-Series expansions. 78 Multi-effects.

The Fantom-XR ships with a 16MB sample memory for loading . WAV/AIFF files via USB or for recording your own sounds via the analog and digital inputs. A host of sample editing tools - including a Wave Edit screen, Chop function and real time timestretching - give you plenty of control over your samples. I have added additional DIMM memory so you can load up to 528MB of audio into the Fantom-XR.

Postage 10 pounds anywhere in UK.

Hope to hear from you

Thanks

tlong

Ask a Question