Roland V-Combo VR-730

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Looks very nice. II noticed the ad was short on specs though. Leaves me wondering exactly how many sounds are in a "tons" :D

I've gotta say that Roland is putting out tons of gear these days at a price point that leaves Korg and Yamaha in the dust.

Post some music once you've sold your children into slavery and acquire the gear :D :D :D

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Reaction score
The ton of sounds on the VR-730 is 268, whereas the VR-09-B has 245. I have looked at both of these boards, and personally I will stick to saving up for the VR-09. I just don't think that 23 more sounds, an extra octave and waterfall keys are worth doubling the price. I'm sure it's a fantastic keyboard, but just not for me.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Reaction score
I just don't think that 23 more sounds, an extra octave and waterfall keys are worth doubling the price.

It's not double, its 30% more. For me that's worth it. I have been waiting for waterfall keys on this unit for a while.
~/jt

Reaction score
It's not double, its 30% more. For me that's worth it. I have been waiting for waterfall keys on this unit for a while.
~/jt
In the UK the VR-09B is £699 whilst the VR-730 is going for £1309. Whilst I agree not exactly twice the price but near enough.

Reaction score
Hmm yeah, that is a lot bigger gap than for us in the US. Anyways, I am actually pretty excited about this board.

Ask a Question