Rotary speaker emulator pedal

Reaction score
Hi folks, I am looking for suggestions for a leslie speaker emulator. I have a Roland Juno DS76 and several of the organ tones have a nice leslie effect controlled by the pitch bend wheel, but many don't. I have tried a Fender pinwheel pedal but it doesn't have that leslie sound I am looking for. Sure a leslie speaker would do the job, but I don't have the space or cash for that, but any suggestions are appreciated.

Reaction score
On the cheap: Lester K (link)
More expensive: GSI Burn (link) for sale: (link)
The 'best' (subjective): Neo Ventilator 2 (link)

Ventilator come in different models: original vent, mini vent, mini vent 2, ventilator 2. There are others, one made by Hammond, but TBH, the 3 mentioned above are the ones you should research...

Listen: https://jimalfredson.com/?page_id=104

Reaction score
Thanks for the info and quick reply. I will research those suggestions. from the looks of your rig you use two of those yourself. Thanks again

Reaction score
I have a constrained budget so I opted for the Lester K and I am pleased with the results. It sounds so good it makes me wonder how much better the ventilator 2 performs. I'm glad I asked. It's on my list. BTW, I checked around for the GSI burn, but could not find current listings.

Reaction score
I have a constrained budget so I opted for the Lester K and I am pleased with the results. It sounds so good it makes me wonder how much better the ventilator 2 performs. I'm glad I asked. It's on my list. BTW, I checked around for the GSI burn, but could not find current listings.
there is a link i attached above of a GSI Burn that is for sale at a great price.

Reaction score
I wasn't able to follow that link until I joined MPN which took a while. Thank you

Reaction score
If you're expanding the search, another I've heard good things about is the Strymon Lex.

But yes, the three that have come up the most are the ones Dave mentioned... Ventilator as cream of the crop, Lester K as a good budget alternative, with GSI Burn having its fans but now only available used.

Ask a Question