TIME TO RECORD - The best Interface choice ?

Reaction score
Hey everybody.

I am the happy owner of a Waldorf Blofeld and a Kawai MP7SE, with which I am very satisfied. I shortly installed Ableton Live 10 and I am now ready to try and experiment recording at home. I have already written a lot in the past but I never took the time to record it properly. I started using an old sound interface from a friend, which is old, generates lots of Latency. The sound recorded from the synths is also quite low quality...

Anyway, I think you got it. I would be very thankful if any of you have recommandations of what product I could get to have proper results !
My favorites sofas : PreSonus Audiobox USB / Focusrite Scarlett Solo 2nd Gen...
Budget up to 250 euros...

Thank you very much for helping me recording tomorrow's hits.

Keep it up. Axel.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I have no personal experience with either of those, but I believe a lot of home recordists like Focusrite interfaces.

Reaction score
Focusrite every time.

The Solo is now 3rd Gen but there ere the 2i2 and 4i4 also within budget and these have more connections hence they maybe more suitable for future use as your skill level and requirements change

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
It's good to hear that Focusrite is still recommended, for some future day when I decide that I need a good audio interface!

Ask a Question