Using Cakewalk keyboard always shifts down an octave

Reaction score
This is so weird driving me crazy. I am trying to use Cakewalk to record with my Juno DS88. Each time i turn on daw control the left hand shifts down an octave lower. I can't figure out how to diagnose what is going on.
Any hints?

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Cakewalk records each zone on a different channel/track. Your zone mapping on the DS does not match the mapping in Cakewalk for each channel/zone. Are you using the Roland driver or the Generic driver on your keyboard?

Reaction score
Cakewalk records each zone on a different channel/track. Your zone mapping on the DS does not match the mapping in Cakewalk for each channel/zone. Are you using the Roland driver or the Generic driver on your keyboard?
So. did you fix

Reaction score
Thanks. Actually just got back after a few days on business. I’m going to try again tonight.
I have much to learn with cakewalk. Glad I kept an old windows laptop laying around.
I’m a Mac person but garage band doesn’t seem to work with the juno daw control.

Ask a Question